Tissue Engineering or Bioengineering is the combinational usage of cells, Engineering, materials methods, suitable biochemical and physicochemical factors in order to improve or replace the infected biological tissues. The field includes the development of materials, devices, techniques to detect and differentiate disease states, the treatment response, aid tissue healing, precisely deliver treatments to tissues or cells, signal early changes in health status, and provide implantable bio artificial replacement organs for recover or establish of healthy tissue. Techniques developed here identify and detect biomarkers of disease sub-types, progression, and treatment response, from tissue imaging to genetic testing and Single cell analysis, that aid the more rapid development of new treatments and guide their clinical applications in treating the disorder. It includes the usage of computational modeling, bioinformatics, and quantitative pharmacology to integrate data from diverse experimental and clinical sources to discover new drugs and specific drug targets, as well as to design more efficient and informative preclinical, clinical safety and efficacy studies.
- Upstream process and downstream process development for gene therapies
- Technologies & Methodologies for Analytical Development
- Manufacturing strategies for cell therapy products
- Therapeutic area clinical update for cell therapy products
- Opportunities and challenges for cell therapy commercialization